Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheerleading!! and other updates.

First and foremost, i made cheerleading at my school! i am so glad i did (: and i can't wait to start practicing for it!! (:
Anyways, i haven't felt the urge to return to Ana in a long time. She has really faded away from me as time has gone by.
But unfortunately i haven't been following God like i should. i really haven't been praying, reading my bible, going to church, etc. And ever since scarred hasn't been having meetings, i feel like i'm not as "christian" as i used to be.
I'm going to really start trying to let God back in and become the person i once was.

I realize that it's time to start falling completely in love with God. Let him be my wings. <3.

2 comments:

  1. Going to meetings doesn't make you any more or any less of a Christian and it doesn't make God love you any more or any less...He's waiting patiently with open arms. Run to Him and you'll feel the warmth of who you once were in Him and even more (:
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete