Thursday, August 12, 2010

Updates... AGAIN!

Hey everyone! I haven't been posting... lol. I'm actually on Tumblr now... lindsayarmstrong.tumblr.com < that will take you right to it! Okay so answers to some of the questions you may have... No, i am not struggling with anorexia anymore. Long time since then. this was more like a phase for me.... not serious like most girls. I still care a great deal about eating disorders awareness and will continue to raise awareness for as long as i am able!! I am doing good, Junior year of high school is great! Esp. Cheerleading :) I'm in a relationship and happy! God is still my #1... Emily had her baby. They are both doing fantastic. :) Ariel Jayne was born on July 21st at 3:24 p.m. at 6lbs and 9oz. :) she is beautiful!

That's pretty much all of the new stuff that has happened in my life! :) I probably won't be posting on here much anymore, But i WiLL be on Tumblr if you would like to follow me on there :)

Throughout my "blogging experience", God has really opened up my eyes to how you can change one person's whole world from a blog post. I thank God for all the bloggers out there who blog for a good cause and those of you who work hard to spread the message of God Through blogging. You are a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment