Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Safe in HiS arms. :)

Hey everyone!!!! It has been a good week. As you all may or may not know, this week has been National Eating Disorders Awareness week. This got me thinking a LOT about eating disorders. I slipped a little, and i was very disappointed given the fact that this week was meant to raise AWARENESS for people struggling with eating disorders. This week was the worst time for me to slip.... but anyways... I got to thinking about ED's and how they effect people... not physically, but MENTALLY.  Wednesday, i was sitting in my enrichment class and i got to looking at these pro-ana sites. I used to look at pro-ana sites back when i was really into my ED. I used them to draw me closer to Ana. But from what i saw the other day... i got a completely DiFFERENT approach.... What i saw DiSTGUSTED me.... i couldn't believe the way that these girls WORSHiP ana!!!! It made me want to fight even harder to make eating disorders a THiNG OF THE PAST!



This week has made me ever grateful to be serving such an amazing God, and i am so glad that i am safe in the arms of the one that means the most. My motivation has increased, and i will NOT stop raising awareness until eating disorders are HiSTORY. My God is stronger than this. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment